LOHO 10002

Jump to: Home | Events Calendar | Archive | Local News | Images | Web Alerts | Entertainment | Links | Discussion | Contact
Produced by a bunch of smart, opinionated, dishy, nosy, funny New Yorkers
who love to run around Lower Manhattan eating, going to movies and plays, listening to music, taking pictures, and sharing all the dish




The Reluctant Clown

by Yori Yanover

I needed illustration shots for an item on the new zoning laws, so I'm standing on the sidewalk south of Delancey, at Ludlow, and this clown walks by, handing out leaflets for something. I took a picture of him and he reacted like I exposed him to kryptonite. I told him I worked for a newspaper, but he remained suspicious and refused to have any more picture of him taken, even though I promised I'd take his leaflet and promote his event. He told me these days you never know, they take your picture and tomorrow it ends up on the Internet. He was right, of course.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home